- Caesar Salad romaine lettuce tossed in a classic Caesar dressing with house-made croutons and bacon bits.
- Goat Cheese Fondant Salad mixed greens, sliced onion, roasted beets, dried cranberries and walnuts over goat cheese fondant tossed with a rice wine vinaigrette dressing.
- Crab meat Dumplings fresh crab meat, Asian dipping sauce.
- Seafood Chowder Avalon lobster, scallops, crab, shrimp, salmon in a fragrant cream based soup.
- Grilled Shrimp paprika dipping sauce.
- Nova Scotia Smoked Salmon Carpaccio mixed greens, extra virgin olive oil & lemon.
- Salmon Teriyaki pan roasted, served with a maple ginger garlic and soy marinade reduction, sushi rice and seasonal vegetable.
- Seafood Tasting medley of grilled salmon, haddock, scallops, and shrimp served with garlic butter, sushi rice and seasonal vegetable.
- Grilled Chicken with Lobster sauce, free range chicken breast from Ebbet’s Meadowbrook farm in Tatamagouche, grilled and topped with our special lobster sauce served on a house made potato pancake, and our vegetable of the day.
- Beef Tenderloin grilled and served with a red wine reduction with beef stock over potato pancake, seasonal vegetable. (free range beef from Tagamagouche)
- Lobster Dinner steamed and served with sushi rice and vegetable of the day
- Apple pie topped with vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate molten cake
- NY style cheesecake topped with maple syrup
- Carrot Cake with cream cheese frosting
1 course 28.00, 2 course 40.00, 3 course 48.00
15% HST not included in menu price
15% tip calculated on parties of 6 or more people
No need to wonder where to eat in Ingonish – Avalon the Restaurant!